Frequently Asked Questions
To Our Valued Clients,
We understand your concerns, so we’ve outdone ourselves in prepping Rē Salon and Med Spa for your return! The safety of our staff and our customers is essential to us, so we have:
- Deeply cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Installed and encouraged frequent use of hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility
- Decided to utilize every other station to honor social distancing practices
- Included 15-minute break times for thorough sanitization in between every guest
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business (magazines & beverages)
- Initiated contactless methods of scheduling (via email, text, or online booking)
- Acquired appropriate PPE to be used when necessary or requested (masks for staff are mandatory and clients will be given masks if forgotten)
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
- Retrained our staff on essential infection prevention and control along with hand hygiene practices.
- No waiting room – Please park and text/call. We’re asking our guests to either wait in their cars or outside rather than in the waiting room.
Feel free to ask any of us at any time about all that we do to provide for your safety. Please relax and enjoy your services!
What if I feel sick?
If you have a temperature or feel sick, please stay at home. We will help you reschedule your appointment in two weeks or once you feel better.
Are you accepting walk-ins?
At this time, we are appointment only. However, we are accepting last minute appointments and 24/7 online booking for convenience.
Can someone come with me to my appointment?
At this time, only those with appointments will be allowed inside.